utokyofd.com is administered by the Division for Learning Environment and Education Technology, Center for Research and Development of Higher Education, University of Tokyo (hereafter, the administrator).
With regard to the browsing and usage of the content by those who access the site (hereafter, the users), it is assumed that he or she consents to the items below.
Please be aware that the site policy may change without prior notification.
If changes are made, this will be clearly indicated on this page. Please make sure to check the newest version of the site policy.
- ◆Private information
- The responsibility for managing any private information collected through online forms, etc., is assumed by the administrator. It will not be used for any purpose other than that provided.
Nonetheless, we may provide access to the information in cases of lawful inquiries from organizations such as from the courts or police.
The information may also be used after anonymization to compile statistics for reports and research presentations.
- The copyright of all content on this website, unless specified otherwise, belongs to the administrator.
When citing content, please comply with the copyright law, article 32.
When indicating the source, either give the page URL or write it as “Source: Center for Research and Development of Higher Education, University of Tokyo.”
- The content of this website does not guarantee learning effects or the acquisition of skills.
Moreover, due to the frequency of updates, the uploaded information is not necessarily the most recent.
The administrator bears no responsibility for any disadvantage suffered by the user when using this website, except for cases when the administrator has violated site policy.
- ◆Data analysis
- This website uses data analysis tools.
The information collected may be used after anonymization to compile statistics to improve the running of the website as well as for reports and research presentations.
- Please make inquiries via the inquiry form.
(Revised on April 1st, 2016）