The Global Faculty Development (GFD) Program would like to invite you to our f workshop which will be held on Monday, February 22nd. This event will provide a general introduction to education for sustainable development with specific examples from the KTH Royal Institute of Technology.
Guest speaker will be Dr. Anders Rosén, an associate professor in Naval Architecture at the KTH Department of Engineering Mechanics.
Details about the workshop are listed below:
Title: Teaching Sustainable Development in Higher Education
Date: Monday, February 22nd from 4-6pm （JST）
*From 6pm onwards, there will be extra time for discussion (for interested participants).
Place: Zoom Meeting style
Registration: Encouraged with the link below
(Link will be sent to all registered participants the day before the workshop)
Contents：We will cover the following:
- General introduction to sustainable development – why, what, how.
- Hands-on workshop on the Sustainable Development Goals in UN’s 2030 Agenda.
- Insights on how KTH Royal Institute of Technology is working to integrate sustainable development into educational programs.
- Discussion on status and opportunities for integrating sustainable development at the University of Tokyo (and Japanese universities more generally).
Eligibility: All faculty, staff, and students welcome!
Language: English and Japanese
* Simultaneous translation (English to Japanese) will be available.
Inquiries: GFD committee (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org )